The University of Calabar (UNICAL), Calabar has called for the screening of prospective students for admission into the varsity for 2016/2017 academic session.
DAY ONE (11th August): 9am – 4pm
For all programmes, Candidates with Scores ranging from 180 – 200
For all programmes, Candidates with Scores ranging from 200 and above.
Venues for the Screening of Candidates will be made available at the University Campus.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The following options are available:
1. E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http:www.myunical.edu.ng and follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
LOG ON TO: http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided:
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
For either option(s), the application fee is N2,500.00 only, which covers the screening fee, portal and bank charges.
- Candidates are required to come with their Original UTME Result Slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Certificates in two (2) files.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
For More Information, Contact:
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar