This is to inform the general public that the University of Nigeria, UNN Post-UTME screening tests earlier scheduled to commence on Monday, September 11, 2017 and end on Saturday, September 16, 2017 have been postponed to a future date. Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise continues
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made the institution their first choice in the 2017 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 and above for screening exercise.
The following will apply for the UNN Post-UTME 2017 screening:
A. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
B. Online registration commences on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 and ends on Sunday, September 10, 2017 while the Post-UTME examination screening exercise will commence on Monday, September 11, 2017 and end on Saturday, September 16, 2017.
C. Process Flow for UNN Post-UTME Registration;
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
– Birth Certificate
– Local Government Identification
– First School Leaving Certificate
– JAMB Result Slip
– O-Level 1
– O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
D. All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:
(i) A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
(ii) 2017/2018 JAMB Result Slip
E. Please note the following:
a) No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
b) The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
c) Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria UNN official website: www.unn.edu.ng.
Below is the UNN post utme exam time table showing the screening exam venues and seating arrangements:
An updated timetable for the rescheduled Post-UTME screening tests will be published later. Please continue visiting this page regularly for updates.
Direct Entry Candidates: The details of the screening exercise for Direct Entry candidates will be announced later.