Every game in the Premier League has always been bigger, but this week’s fixtures is bigger than them all as Arsenal will take Tottenham Hotspurs in a London as both clubs are title contenders with the former still playing unbeaten in the competition.
Others would like to maintain their spot like Manchester City while Manchester United needs a regain of Form. Chelsea also are hoping to rise to the summit as they are enjoying their spell with new manager, Antonio Conte.
On the other hand, David Moyes Sunderland will seize the opportunity to clinch their Premier League win of the season. Stoke city will be vying to keep their run of Form intact as Watford will be ready to challenge Jurgen Klopps’ Liverpool at Annfield Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Hull city are yet to bounce back after series of defeat, and Champions Leicester City will be hoping for a triumph over West Bromwich Albion who still sit at the bottom of the table. Check out the full fixtures for this weekend below…
Saturday 05 November:
1. Bournemouth (1pm) Sunderland
2. Burnley (1pm) Crystal Palace
3. Manchester City (1pm) Middlesbrough
4. West Ham United (1pm) Stoke City
5. Chelsea (5:30pm) Everton
Sunday 06 November:
6. Arsenal (12pm) Tottenham Hotspurs
7. Hull City (2:15pm) Southampton
8. Liverpool (2:15pm) Watford
9. Swansea City (3pm) Manchester United
10. Leicester City (4:30pm) West Brom
Note: All times are in Nigerian time.